MCOT Public Company Limited (MCOT) places importance on personal data protection. The Company therefore complies with Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 and relevant laws to protect benefits of listeners, viewers, service users, partners, employees and other concerning parties or individuals.
The policy on personal data protection will be enforced and applied on all media outlets including radio, TV, websites, applications, social media and future services.
For maximum benefit, please study details of personal Data Protection Policy, Privacy & Cookies Policy and Data Subject Rights on the following links:
1. Personal Data Protection Policy
3. Request Form for Collecting Personal Data
4. Request Form for Data Subject Rights
In addition, MCOT implements necessary measures on personal data protection including:
1. Ensuring that its personnel acknowledge and are aware of duties and responsibilities in compliance with Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 and relevant laws
2. Assigning officers responsible for personal data collection and law compliance as well as processing complaints and data subject rights
3. Setting operational measures in line with Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 and relevant laws
4. Supporting Committees on Personal Data Protection to comply with laws
MCOT strongly hopes that the measures and policy on personal data protection would help create trust towards the Company, aligning with the vision of “Enabling an Equal Access to Accurate, Creative and Timely Content”.